Some situations call for a .50 Caliber Bottle Opener in its standard packaging or in a personalized gift box. But if you're getting a bottle opener for yourself or for someone who doesn't have any use for a gift box, you might want something a little more functional.
Our friends at Bourbonwood Trading Company have helped us solve this problem by chopping up reclaimed bourbon barrels into 5 inch by 2 inch slabs then drilling holes at the perfect angle to keep your bottle opener ready for its next use.
These bottle openers are 100% made and sourced in the USA from once-fired military-grade brass casings and demilitarized projectiles, and the bourbonwood stands are also 100% American-made. Please note that each stand will have variations in size, shape, markings, and color as shown in the photos.
The bourbonwood stands include FREE custom engraving on one side as shown in the photos -- add custom engraving to the bottle opener or engraving to the reverse side of the stand to further personalize this product. Maximum 15 characters (including spaces) on the stands and maximum 25 characters per line on up to 3 lines on the bottle openers.
- Once-Fired Military Grade .50 Caliberbrass casing and demilitarized projectile
- Authentic reclaimed bourbon barrel wood
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- 100% Made and Sourced in the USA
* We strongly recommend that you do not travel with this product on your person or in a carry-on bag for domestic flights. The TSA may consider it a weapon, which could lead to confiscation and/or a fine. We recommend that you do not attempt to transport it at all when traveling internationally. *